We aim to add value to our offering with a range of supplementary services. By offering these services alongside our main solution we endeavour to be more than just a plastic moulding company, but a full service solution provider.
Our range of value added plastic moulding services include:
- Bespoke assembly operations – from consumer products to household appliances
- Ultrasonic welding: we utilise cutting edge equipment to make solid state plastic welds using high-frequency ultrasonic acoustic vibrations.
- Linear vibration welding: a frictional welding technique ideal for producing very strong, air-tight thermoplastic welds.
- Spin welding: by generating heat via rotational friction, incredibly strong welds can be made on thermoplastic parts with circular joints.
- Hot plate welding: an increasingly popular welding solution, hot plate welding uses thermal pressure in a tightly controlled manner to produce a strong weld.
- Laser welding: laser welding offers a solution for the narrowest, deepest welds and unrivalled welding rates via a concentrated heat source.
- PAD / Tampo printing
- Full Supply Chain Management – delivering product ready for your consumer
- JIT Inventory management
- Returnable Packaging Solutions