Cameron-Price was honoured to be involved in an exciting project to design, manufacture and distribute an innovative filtration system.
The filtration system needed to be fit for use within a domestic setting and was to be the first filtration unit offered by the customer.
This wide-ranging work utilised many of Cameron-Price’s capabilities and strengths, including:
- A fully managed design support and product development phase
- Expert prototype development and testing
- Extensive design-for-manufacture planning
- Engineering feasibility reviews conducted in close collaboration with the customer so as to ensure product effectiveness
- Comprehensive tooling suite and assembly cell designed and implemented for a complete manufacturing solution
- A fully integrated assembly protocol where Cameron-Price both specified and managed all associated sub-suppliers on behalf of the customer, resulting in full inventory control
- Harnessing of UK stock holdings so as to allow for the efficient JIT supply of multiple SKU’s for product launch in both UK and EU markets.
In essence, Cameron-Price was tasked with bringing a new product to the UK/EU market, managing every step along the way – from initial design and manufacture, right through to distribution and product launch.
Cameron-Price is extremely proud to report that a successful product launch, with stock in hand, was achieved within a period of just 14 weeks.